Box Plant Production Associate
Pacific Box is looking for individuals to work production for a corrugated box manufacturing company located in Tacoma, Washington. The person(s) in this position will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day operation of the box plant. We are a family-owned company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our customers, and the environment. Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination, and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard in a fast paced, team environment. The position includes health care benefits and Roth IRA once you qualify.
• Feed corrugated sheets into box making equipment
• Ensures product is properly bundled and palletized
• Conduct quality checks
• Perform maintenance to machine as directed by supervisors or maintenance staff
• Detail oriented
• Hard working, Reliable
• Ability to work with people and in a diverse environment
• Must possess good mechanical aptitude
• Basic Math and Communication skills
• Regularly required to stand. Frequently required to walk – use feet to operator machines.
• Regularly required to reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel or crouch.
• Capable and able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full-time